Sunday 16 February 2014

Wow damn, this is hard.

Aeeeyyyy. It's Cozy.

I have... A confession to make. I have no idea how to project the image I have for the characters in this next part, Messiah 18. I don't know how to picture Katachi in his despairing state, I don't know how to portray Roberia in her confused and helpless state, I... Am seriously stuck here, at a loss.

Not because I don't know what to write, but because I don't know the best way to write what I have in mind.

I'd... I'd like some time to myself, please. I want to take this time to a) focus on my exams which end officially on 3rd March (yay more time to type!), and b) read up sad works like Angel Beats! and Guilty Crown and tear-jerker stuff like that, get myself into the right mood for this part. I can't seem to get into the mood with everything around me so positive and bright. Might consider going through a marathon of depression to sullen and darken my mood for this next part.

As such, this will be held on an indefinite hiatus until I can pull my act together and actually work out how to depict this next part.

Terribly sorry for making everyone wait over this.

Deepest apologies,
Cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment