Sunday 21 July 2013

After 8 long months...

I have reached this part of my story, finally. The next chapters onward, will be named differently - Messiah 1, Herald 1, Endus Reignum 1, and Bad End 1.

Oh, did I mention that Endus Reignum is locked until I've done Messiah and Herald?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Ok I'm horrible. To be honest, this story is horribly written. XD

You know how there's a first draft, a few more drafts, a final draft, before a perfect publish?

This story, has barely been checked over. I have so many missing details here and there, the entire story is second-draft class. When I finish the plot and whatever... I gotta brush up and fill in all the big gaping holes in the story. The only good chapters I've written thus far are those that have gone through INTENSIVE editing. XD

It's kind-of like how you'd paint a wall roughly first, then slowly fill out the bubbles and beautify it. But no, Tiat Wee isn't doing jack. He should be god-damned ashamed to call himself my Editor.

*TW's Notes : Yeah i am*

At least he listens to my plot. And roughly, just roughly makes out how good it would be. Sadly, that's not going to be enough - He's not me, so he can't fill in every crack and hole if he doesn't know where they show.

I can only make one official announcement thus far - The routes are not going to be of the same length. That means it will take longer for a route to be perfected, and shorter for another.

Still, I can safely say this - I've managed to establish the entire plot for Messiah and Herald. Also, I've already consolidated the ending I want Endus Reignum to end in. So, in a sense, I already have a goal to work towards. It's not all in vain, I guess.

Also, a little trivia for those who aren't accustomed with the term Indictor - In the past, actual scholars of China were able to wriggle and squirm themselves out of any trouble with their knowledge of both the fields, the lands and the hearts of others. An indictor, usually in the format of a well-formulated, co-ordinated strategy to plot the scholar's downfall, is often imployed by the 'bad guys' in those stereotypical dramas from Hong Kong.

In a similar context, these Scholars whom wield Words of Power can get away easily with altering nature their way, but these Indictors are weapons and tools that work around and against their knowledge of their Words of Power. I THINK MY SHIT THROUGH BEFORE WRITING, OK, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

... RICHARD... (I've got my eye on you.)

Please look forward to the progression of the story and plot for the routes! I can assure you, that it will be... Different :3 If anyone's read my works and inner mind, they know I love one thing the most - Abnormal elements. Plots, ideas, powers, flow of story, reactions of different characters, I love the abnormal the most. Because they fall outside my scope of expectations, and when I read them, a grin appears on my face.

The first option, A ) leads to Herald.

The second option, B ) leads to Messiah.

The third option, C ) leads to Bad End.

The fourth option is sealed. Until I finish & perfect my writing style, the third route remains sealed.

Please do remember that Katachi being so seemingly overpowered is how a villager would view Katachi. What you experience and feel when you observe him, is a reflection of how the commoners view these Scholars. When I get to the actual battles between two proper Scholars... Hohoho. That's when the action peaks like mad.

Until then, I hope you have enjoyed the story thus far.

Signing off,
Cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment