Tuesday 15 October 2013

Good news! HURRAYYYY

Hey people, it's Cozy.

I would like to take this to explain what happened these two months of my supposed 'holidays', as well as a major update! WOOO!!

Right, in accordance to September and October's inactivity... Sorry. I really am sorry.

My major project ate up practically 5 weeks of my holiday, and that's all of them. I'm in my fifth week of the holiday that isn't a holiday. And I'm STILL doing my Major Project! (Whoops!)

Well, it's my choice, mainly - If I manage to complete the autonomous model of my project by this Friday, then it's a big weight off my chest. If not, I can settle for a simple D pass grade for my GPA.

And that's... Not a bad change of pace, if I may. Getting high marks all the time can be stressful when everybody looks up to you. My average is actually 3.5, so it'd be nice to take a break from that.


I'll take the chance to say this - Happy Hari Raya Hajj. In celebration of the Eid al-Adha, let me take this to say, that next week onwards is a week of new beginnings.

New timetable! (Yay!) New timeslots! (Yay!)

And the best of it all - MY FRIDAY HAS NO LESSONS. I AM FREE FOR THE WHOLE OF FRIDAY. WOOOOOOOOOO

That means good news. Starting next week, I am able to pump out content effectively for every week of my semester. I can use this new timetable to my advantage, and actually catch up on the times I didn't get to post.

... That reminds me. It's almost been a year of writing this story, huh...

I can't say that I've successfully written it in the most ideal way possible, but I'm glad I wrote this.

I actually started this little story, thinking the world was going to end on December 21st, and it was a do-or-die situation - Quite literally! I had this huge pang in my heart, that I would regret not starting this story in the least. And to have it come this far... I'm almost at a tenth of what I wanted to write!

I hope you've found my story enjoyable, and I hope you look forward to this more. And, as I say, I am currently writing (and editing on-the-go) the next part of Messiah.

Much love to those whom have followed me thus far. And finally, thank you reader - If not for you, the motivation to write onward might have died a long time ago.

Look forward to the next instalment!

Back to work,
Cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment