Tuesday 3 September 2013

Inflicted with slight depression

Sorry for the no-release yet, people. I failed the PR2, my sumo robot couldn't run because the chassis was too low, the metal piece was grounded by accident and it short-circuited and went haywire, rammed into a locker, and shit from the top rained down like it was confetti.

In essence, it was just horrid.

Since I failed the PR2, I would likely have to stay behind at school during the holidays. IN THE INTERNET-LESS COMPUTERS OH GOD THE HORROR.

And yesterday, well, it was just... Bad.

Bad bad.

Many things went down, I didn't prepare for most of them, and I'm feeling a bit down right now because of that. I'm not in the mood to write Messiah 4 properly. It demands my cheerful, humorous persona to bring out its flavor, which for the meantime has gone into hiding because things recently have been against me.

Don't get me wrong, I have indeed been busying myself and working on it. Messiah 4's about, like, 70% complete. I'm writing the climax of the funny and awkward moment, but with a dejected mood like this, the chapter would feel dead-pan if I forced myself to write now.

Give me some time to watch Nichijou and cheer up, k?

With love,
Cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment