Tuesday 24 September 2013

In the best of moods

I am so happy right now XD I'm friends with the author of the adult fan fiction Monster Girl Saga, Lawrence Locatelli. And a month ago, he embarked on a game journey called Ayakashi Ghost Guild.

Just yesterday, we accomplished something unthinkable. He, a one-month-old player, managed to score the first half rankings. That's big - Even I couldn't land in the first half rankings. Ever.

So I am in the best of moods now. Hurray! 'Does this mean we'd get like, double chapters?'

NOPE! XD

But uh, this great mood won't be wasted. You see, I haven't worked much on the actual story because these few weeks, I have been trying to paint out Endus Reignum to perfection. I've been investigating, trying out, and deciding on the most ideal ending. I'm plotting the climax and finale.

And I think I've got a good one together, finally.

It's already written out, in the Drafts section, so I won't forget. And I can guarantee you, it is the best I can think of currently, and won't be subject to changes. You can wait slowly until I reach that point, and then read it then, so... Yeah.

Much love to you guys for all your support on this little series I've been writing thus far. And I'm sorry for there being no post last week. I'll make up for it with double content. Look forward to it.

Much love,
Cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment