Tuesday 25 June 2013

Not sure what I am feeling right now. Also, would you fancy these?

I've so far, planned out and written pretty far for Words of Power Quest. The draft plots for each route (except Endus Reginum) have advanced to a drastic point where Katachi is about to go all-out and start fighting two countries all by himself.

And honestly, I don't know what I feel about this story.

I had the thought of this series being a lovely little piece to relieve stress, but this is actually building stress instead of relieving it well. I have to think and consider the actions, feelings and emotions of every character. A lot. This series is actually far more stressful than V.Vizard! (which is on a hiatus until October. I only write V.Vizard! in October because that's the only time I can build the mood for it.)

I had a load, a huge load of perverse fun typing V.Vizard! and the crazy things people would come up with. It's illogical, it's funny, it's capable of packing that hilarious punch that cracks me up every time I read it. The diverse, wacky cast I gave it is rather small, but they are nonetheless quite pivotal to the story. It's not Steins;Gate level important, but yeah, each and every character are important. (Except Baal' Thu-haad. I still need to work on her and how she's *bleeeeeeeep*.)

I kind-of want to see how Words of Power Quest continues, but I'm not really feeling that hot for the story right now. It's still holding its spot as a good story, but if I lose taste in it too much, I might swap it out for another story. I'm feeling a lot for other story ideas right now.

Granchoid strain 1 - Zilfier Agnes is a floating brain. In the middle of an empty room. Nobody can identify the true power of this brain. But apparently, he can summon anything he wants by using the trigger word "DAMNIT!". Let's say... He watches a couple holding hands. He would go "I WANNA HAVE HANDS SO I CAN HOLD OTHERS TOO, DAMNIT." And mysteriously, he obtains a human body separate from the floating brain, which he can freely control. A rather nonsensical piece like V.Vizard!, it's the piece after V.Vizard! in stress relief.

The Virulent series talks about how cloning is actually a flawed process, and how these special individuals whose mutations allow them to do supernatural feats, these 'Virulent', struggle to survive in a world where the males are inferior to their female superiors. Well, when all the males lose their testosterone generation ability and these clones come at $1600 and a press of the button, it's no surprise. They touch on philosophical views of life - Am I considered human? Am I truly alive? Is technology good or bad? What really defines crossing the border for Science? Can we really meddle with the realm of God? I like this series a lot - And it will probably replace WoP Quest if I lose too much interest, or come right after WoP Quest after I finish it.

Ghost Waltz is more spiritual in nature, in that it touches on the 6 realms in the Desire Realm in Buddhism, and how these 6 have always selected representatives of themselves to help resolve crises the world has once faced - Noah did not guide the animals onto his ark alone, the representatives helped. Now the crisis is to defeat- no, completely eliminate a wayward cult that has come into awareness of the existence of these 6 representatives. Each realm can pair with any other realm for synergy and like, and it's very open and flexible for my tastes. Not sure when this is coming along.

DAN-4K41 is a series that sequels the last series of Virulent. Daniel clone 4041 is the boy that is able to enter the Realm of God - With the technology from Project N.A.N.E., he has perfect control of electrons in any and every matter and object. As for the price to using this power, his body is exposed to the raw radiation from the very technology he uses. A double-edged blade. Love it a lot.

If any of these spark your interest, drop a comment, and I'll see if I can squeeze time for any of these projects. Think of these as a side dish - You can enjoy them leisurely if you simply *like* it, or actively if you aggressively say you *love* it.

No comments:

Post a Comment